Sunday, January 30, 2011

The other night Nina decided to let 'Daddy' knows she loves him by giving him kisses!....and kisses...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV9p0Vz14oA
and more kisses!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHVeOZ6-Z80

She was quite adorable while doing it, so I had to share my videos with you.
She is going to the vet on Thursday, which she will not be happy about :(
She has a pink spot on her left foot, like a scab, but I worry it can get infected, especially since it hasn't healed much in a long time. She also keeps getting little blood spots in the corners of her eye. The first time I thought maybe she scratched her eye while she had an itch. But then it happened on the other eye as well. It scabs over and heals very quickly but I worry that she's getting blood IN her eyes, so I want to have her checked, especially to make myself feel better. The "fun part" will be getting her to the car easily with all the cold. I think she should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment