Wednesday, July 4, 2012

After a loooooooooooooong hiatus...


Hi all!
I know it has been a loooooooong time since I have updated the Nina blog, but I am back to share more adorable photos and antics with you all.
Nina has been doing very well. Recently I have gotten married and moved...down the street from my old house! lol makes my parents very happy. And it's super convenient whenever we need anything. I think it frustrates Nina being sometimes moved from the apartment to the house, like "pick a place for me to stay! sheesh!" but she gets to visit her Auntie Mommy and Uncle Daddy.

I also have set up a little shop on Etsy to sell my dolls and they have been a huge hit so far! I couldn't believe it! but Nina is more thrilled than me, I think.


They are all her friends. Every time I make a doll and it goes on the floor, she sits with it. She has lots of friends :) Guess I can't sell EVERY doll I make...

1 comment:

  1. She is a cutie and I do miss seeing her =[ I am going to have to take a trip to your apartment one day soon! Love having you down the street from us too =D

    ReplyDelete