Friday, January 7, 2011

First post of the New Year!

tely,
Happy New Year everyone!
Well, I guess my new resolution should be to update this blog! Wow, it's been a very long time, I apologise.
Anyway, Nina was been adorable, as always ^^
I went out and got her a ton of new toys and such for her to play with. She, unfortunately, ate through her green paper bag she loved, but my mother gave her a new purple one that she is slowly tearing into. She also has a tunnel --------------------------------------->
My friend Kara suggested buying it for her one day while we were at Walmart. It has pieces of Velcro so I can attach others to it if I want to. She loves the thing! She sleeps in it, hides in it, eats in it, etc. And she looks so cute inside it ^^
In 3 months she will be 2 years old! She is getting to be a big girl! We tried playing with snow for the first time. I will have to post the video of that on the next post because it's pretty funny.
Looking into a bigger cage for her. She's getting a bit bigger and now that she has new toys in her cage, she needs a bit more leg room so we'll be looking for a new cage.
Anyway, Happy New Year from Nina!!


No comments:

Post a Comment