Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I have finally completed one goal in life- I graduated from college!! So happy to have done so, and my parents were nice enough to throw me a graduation party over the 4th of July weekend. Recieved a ton of graduation cards with money and a present or two. One present (an awesome book on how to draw/paint dragons) came in a big bag with tons of tissue paper in it.
Well, Nina discovered the bag and is thrilled with her new toy.


She was a happy little bunny so I kept the bag. Now she takes the tissue paper and runs around the room with it, jumping in and out of her cage, running under my computer desk, ripping it to shreds. She doesn't eat it though, which is good. At the moment she's sitting ON the bag throwing the paper around ^_^ I'll now have to share a video I took of her to show you how hysterical she has been with this thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment